One way ticket back to Ísafjörður
Lónafjörður liggur á milli Veiðileysufjarðar og Hrafnsfjarðar í Jökulfjörðum. Lónanúpur gengur fram í sjó sunnan við fjörðinn en andspænis honum er Múli. Lónafjörður er þröngur og erfiður yfirferðar og ekki hægt að ganga inn fjörðinn undir Einbúa nema í fjöru. Þar fyrir innan eru lón sem sögð eru botnlaus og ná að fjallinu Einbúa sem gengur fram í sjó í fjarðarbotninum. Í lónunum er mikið um sel. Utan við fjarðarmynnið að vestan var bærinn Kvíar sem fór í eyði 1948.
Farið í land á léttbát.
Ferðatími: 1 klst og 30 mín.
Uppgefinn tími miðast við beina siglingu en ef við komum á leiðinn þá lengist tíminn.
- In order to reduce unnecessary delays and inconvenience for other passengers, it is our recommendation that each passenger carry only 20 kg and the luggage contained in a suitcase, backpack or a container that hold all your things. Everything that is considered abnormal in excess of luggage is charged separately or ISK 4000. Please check in at booking.
- We offer a shuttle service with luggage to Reykjarfjörður or Látravík for 1500 ISK. Please check in at booking.
- Kayaks or other large items must be ordered in advance and cost 4,000 ISK. Please check in at booking.
- All expensive equipment is the responsibility of the owner.
- In case of damage
We sincerely apologies for the damage caused to your luggage and any inconvenience this may have caused.
- Report must be made to us in writing within 7 days from travel date from Hornstrandir. All claims must be made by individuals in separate claims. Families, however, can combine their claims.
- Kindly provide the following information when submitting a claim:
Picture of damaged item
Age, value and brand name of the damaged item
If item value exceeds more than 100 EUR, confirmation of original value is needed.
Contact us for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
It is our recommendation that people bring appropriate clothing according to the weather forecast. However, weather conditions can change rapidly and it is therefore necessary to bring warm clothes. It is good to have change of clothes, waterproof clothes and appropriate footwear.
In Iceland, the weather is often unpredictable and clothing is therefore an important part of trips to Hornstrandir.
Passengers are asked to consider their own disease control and follow the disease control rules that apply in the community. The government's recommendations on masking and disinfection apply on board in order to reduce the risk of infection and protect other passengers.
Respect the rules, take care of your own hygiene and use masks. Stay safe.
Kvíar - Rangali 8 km
Rangali - Rangalaskarð - Hornvík 13 km
Sópandi - Barðsvík 11 km
Sópandi - Hrafnfjörð 12 km