One way ticket to Látravík
>>>Click here to book ticket back to Norðurfjörður
Látravík is a cove that lies little Southeast of Hornvík and is a part of Hornstrandir Nature Reserve. In Látravík is a lighthouse and housing that was for the Lighthouse keeper. The Hornbjargsviti Lighthouse on Hornstrandir operated by Ferðafélag Íslands (The Iceland Touring Association, FÍ) accommodates a total of 40 people.
To north of Látravík is Hornbjarg, the northernmost part of the cliff is Horn, Hornbjarg is the signature sea cliff towering at the top of Hornstrandir nature reserve.
Please familiarize yourself with the rules of conduct for nature reserves.
Harbour is in Látravík but it can be hard to dock there. If there are low tide passengers will have to go ashore in a dinghy.
Est. sailing time: 1 hours and 45 min
Minimum number: 7 passengers
Accommodation via The Iceland Touring Association, FÍ.
- Til að minnka óþarfa tafir og óþægindi fyrir aðra farþega eru það tilmæli okkar að hver farþegi hafi ekki nema 20 kg meðferðis og vel sé gengið frá farangri þar sem við förum í land í léttbát. Allt sem telst óeðlilega umfram farangur er rukkað sérstaklega fyrir eða 5.000 kr. (Hakað við í bókun).
- Hægt er að skutlast með trúss/farangur til Reykjarfjarðar, Látravíkur eða Dranga fyrir 2.500 kr. (Hakað við í bókun).
- Kayaks or other large items must be ordered in advance and cost 4,000 ISK. Please check in at booking.
- All expensive equipment is the responsibility of the owner.
- Kajak eða aðrir stórir hlutir þarf að panta fyrirfram og kostar 5.000 kr.
- Report must be made to us in writing within 7 days from travel date from Hornstrandir. All claims must be made by individuals in separate claims. Families, however, can combine their claims.
- Kindly provide the following information when submitting a claim:
Picture of damaged item
Age, value and brand name of the damaged item
If item value exceeds more than 100 EUR, confirmation of original value is needed.
Contact us for more information email@example.com
It is our recommendation that people bring appropriate clothing according to the weather forecast. However, weather conditions can change rapidly and it is therefore necessary to bring warm clothes. It is good to have change of clothes, waterproof clothes and appropriate footwear.
In Iceland, the weather is often unpredictable and clothing is therefore an important part of trips to Hornstrandir.
Passengers are asked to consider their own disease control and follow the disease control rules that apply in the community. The government's recommendations on masking and disinfection apply on board in order to reduce the risk of infection and protect other passengers.
Respect the rules, take care of your own hygiene and use masks. Stay safe.
-Látravík to Hornvík via Almannaskarð
-Látravík to Smiðjuvík via Kýrskarð, Almenningsskarð and Hrollleifsvík.